Required to be a striker Walcott

Posted on | Sunday, July 17, 2011 | No Comments

Theo Walcott has made clear it would be used as a striker at Arsenal.

Walcott has a potential center-forward in his career first in Southampton, before joining the Gunners in January 2006.

Arsene Wenger believes that his skills are better suited to the role of large and Walcott spent the last years as a winger.

But 22 years is considered a natural striker and believes he is ready to make a difference in a more central location at the Emirates Stadium.

"I was signed as a striker -. I'll play before, I think I did my job on the wing, "said Walcott.

"I think many people forget that I am not an end. I see myself as a striker, but if I touch his forehead will have a few games to get used to playing again because I have not played there for five years.

"I think I did a good job of Arsenal wing. This team I'm going to play anywhere, but I hope the fans will see me in front of a little 'more."

Thierry Henry has gone from one end to a forward in his time at Arsenal and Walcott hopes to take the same route after showing signs of last season that had become more clinical in front of goal.

Walcott feels completely well and has set his sights on the 20-goal mark this term, which wants to help Arsenal bounce back to the 2010/11 campaign has promised a lot before ending in disappointment.

He said: "I have practiced my finishing after training this season, 15-20 is my goal ..

"I know, I'm not going to play every game. I have always worked at high intensity, so I will not be able to do every single game.

"The leader will know that as well. Hopefully I'll be given a bit of a free role so well. I'm curious to see what happens."

Walcott added: "I am optimistic about the new season." It will be interesting to see what players come and what I get out of pre-season, not only I but all the equipment, how to play together, if the boss is going to change anything in training or something like that. "

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Comments

Leave a Reply

Star Players Profile

A.Cole A.Mutu A.Song A.Vidal Adebayor Alessandro Matri Alexis Sanchez Amauri Andres Iniesta Aquilani Ashley Young B.Valero Bastos Ben Sahar Benzema Bojan Krkic Buffon C.Adam C.Ronaldo Casillas Cassano Chicharito D.Alves D.Villa D.Yelldell David Luiz De Gea De Rossi Demba Ba Diego Diego Forlan Doni Drogba E.Cavani E.Insua Eden Hazard El-Shaarawy Emanuelson F.Cannavaro F.Coentrao F.Gago F.Ribery Fabregas Falcao Fernando Torres G.Bale G.Clichy G.Johnson G.Kakuta G.Neville G.Rossi Gabi Ganso Gerard Pique Gerrard Gervinho Gilardino Gillett Giovinco Grafite H.Altintop H.Gomez H.Ilunga H.Salihamidzic Hamsik Hector Moreno Higuain Huntelaar Ivanovic J.Dos Santos J.Pastore Jerome Boateng Ji Dong Won Joaquin Joe Hart John Terry Jonathan Jordi Alba Juan Mata K.P Boateng Kagawa Kaka Kevin Strootman Kun Aguero Kyle Walker L.Diarra Lahm Legrottaglie Lindegaard Lionel Messi Lucas Lucio Luiz Suarez M.Amelia M.Ballack Maicon Manuel Neuer Marco Motta Mathijsen Modric Morata Nani Nasri Neymar Nicolai Boilesen Nuri Sahin O.Ahmedov Obertan P.Sarabia Pander Park Ji Sung Pato Pazienza Pedro Leon Phil Jones Quagliarella R.Alvarez R.Ferdinand R.Meireles R.Ziegler Rafinha Ranocchia Raphael Varane Reina Reyes Robinho Ryan Giggs S.Downing S.Lichtsteiner S.Pepe Scholes Schwarzer Scott Dann SergioRamos Sissoko Sneijder Sokratis Soriano Stekelenburg Sylvain Marveaux T.Howard T.Mueller T.Walcott Tevez Thiago Alcantara Thiago Silva Totti Trezeguet Ujfalusi V.Valdes Van Bronckhorst van der Vaart Van Persie Verhoek Vucinic W.Routledge Wilshere Xavi Y.Malumbu

SEO tools (free)

STMIK AMIKOM

Subscribe Now

Chitika

My Headlines

visitor

free counters

Stat

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL

Add to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to WebwagPowered by FeedBurner